Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Someone elses P.O.V.- Corrin's

View Image       I just finished reading Corrin's blog and was impressed with her travels to Australia.  I will admit that her handprint picture caught my eye at first, but then her story grabbed my entire attention.  Never hearing the Rainbow Serpent story before, this made me realize that snakes can be viewed in a non-threatening manner.  Corrin's blog also sparked my interest in Aboriginal art and how each piece can tell a story.  Thank you Corrin for your interesting and detailed blog.
"Aboriginal legend tells of a meteor that fell in Palm Valley, which matches signs of a crater on Google Earth" (Sanson, Annie; http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/google-earth-confirms-dreamtime-meteor-legend/story-e6frf7jx-1225814665715)

No comments:

Post a Comment